Current students can check their requirement progress here:
Student Requirements Download
Graduate with Honors Requirements
In order to graduate with Campus Honors Program Honors, a student must complete the following requirements:
- Complete four Campus Honors Program (CHP) courses with a minimum grade of B- to receive credit. Students are encouraged to enroll in one course per semester during the first two years in the program.*
- Complete one CHP 395 or 396 capstone course with a minimum grade of B- to receive credit. This requirement is typically completed in the junior or senior year.*
- Students entering the CHP in Fall 2018 or later, must participate in eight Scholar Adventurers Series (SAS) programs. For students who entered prior to Fall 2018, participation in four SAS programs is required.
- For those students entering the CHP in Fall 2018 or later, participation in one Keith Kelroy Convocation is required.
- Attend one Krannert Dress Rehearsal.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative institutional grade-point average of 3.30.
Graduate as a Distinguished Chancellor's Scholar Requirements
In order to be eligible to graduate as a Distinguished Chancellor's Scholar, a student must earn ten points from the following options, in addition to fulfilling the CHP program requirements:
- Complete one additional CHP 3-credit course: two points; four-point limit
- Serve as an Honors Student Council executive officer: two points; four-point limit*
- Actively serve on an Honors Student Council Committee: one point; two-point limit*
- Attend five Honors Student Council meetings or events: one point; two-point limit*
- Participate in four additional Scholar Adventurers Series programs: one point; two-point limit
- Serve as a Campus Honors Program Orientation Leader: one point; one-point limit
- Volunteer ten hours in a campus or community civic engagement activity, pre-approved by CHP staff: one point; two-point limit
- Participate in one semester of non-CHP undergraduate research supervised by a faculty member: one point; two-point limit
- Serve for at least one semester in a significant campus role such as student athlete, band member, Senate leader, ambassador, etc.: one point; one-point limit
- Self-proposed activity, pre-approved by CHP staff: one point; one-point limit
*A maximum of five points may be awarded through participation in Honors Student Council.