Approximately 600 undergraduate students participate in the Campus Honors Program (CHP) as Chancellor’s Scholars. These students may be enrolled in any college or curriculum on campus. They take several small, intensive, and collaborative courses in a wide range of disciplines, including a capstone seminar. Chancellor’s Scholars also participate in co-curricular experiences including intercultural study, as well as campus and community exploration. CHP is for students who desire a broad and general as well as specialized education.
Growth. Learning. Aspiration.
Welcome Class of 2025
- HRI hosts Roy Scranton on Climate Change on 9/23/21
- Check out Fall 2021 Illinois Leadership Center opportunities
- Peace Corps drop-in hours on Tuesdays at The Career Center
- Save the Date: the Virtual Graduate & Professional School Fair is 10/13/21
- Info sessions about Undergraduate Research Apprenticeship Program (app deadline 10/11/21)