Approximately 600 undergraduate students participate in the Campus Honors Program (CHP) as Chancellor’s Scholars. These students may be enrolled in any college or curriculum on campus. They take several small, intensive, and collaborative courses in a wide range of disciplines, including a capstone seminar. Chancellor’s Scholars also participate in co-curricular experiences including intercultural study, as well as campus and community exploration. CHP is for students who desire a broad and general as well as specialized education.
Growth. Learning. Aspiration.
Congratulations to the Class of 2022!
- CHP NewsBytes – Finals Edition
- Honors After Dark Movie Night on 4/12/22; Next HSC meeting is 4/19/22; HSC Exec Board Applications due TODAY!
- Next HSC meeting is 4/5/22; HSC Exec Board Applications open now!
- 3/29/22 Murder Mystery Dinner! – Next HSC meeting is 4/5/22
- CHP Awards nominations now open for faculty and graduating seniors!